Soft Deli Roll
4560 g weight per piece
A fully baked, hinge sliced, soft white roll, topped with a semolina dusting. Approximately 7.5” in length. The perfect multi-purpose soft deli roll for quick serve restaurants, cafes, sandwich shops, fast food outlets, takeaway, and burger vans.
- Product consistency is integral to an outlet’s offer – we manufacture our products using specially indented pans and trays to give a consistent shape and size
- Pre-sliced to save time in the kitchen.
- Supplied frozen, simply thaw & serve within 1 hr. Helping you minimise waste and continue to maximise quality.
- The ideal classic fast food soft deli roll for quick serve restaurants, cafes, sandwich shops, fast food outlets, burger vans and takeaways.
- Registered with the Vegan Society and Halal certified.
IngredientsWHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, WHEAT Semolina, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm and Rapeseed), Yeast, Salt, Preservative (E282), Flour Treatment Agent (E300). For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS. May also contain sesame seeds, milk and eggs.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
- Sesame seeds
Storage & Handling
Can be stored until the best before date if stored at -18oC or below. Once thawed, store in a cool dry place in a sealed bag and use within 4 days. Do not store defrosted products at chilled temperatures as this will accelerate staling. DO NOT REFREEZE ONCE THAWED..
To Thaw: Remove the packs required from the box and lie flat. Allow to thaw at room temperature for approximately 1 hour. The cut surface may be toasted until golden brown.
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Shelf life (months)||12|
|Nutrition per 100g|
|Energy, kcal||272 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1148 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||1.66 g|
|Carbohydrate of which suga||5.43 g|