Gourmet Burger Bun
89 g weight per piece
A pre-sliced premium burger bun produced using a unique recipe to give a firmer texture ad traditional sourdough flavour. Topped with semolina and finished with a kaiser cut. Approximately 4.7 inches in diameter. An ideal gourmet burger bun to give both a visual and flavour point of difference to other premium burger buns. Perfect for pubs, restaurants, or premium quick serve restaurants and burger outlets.
- Soft and spongy burger buns produced using our signature sponge and dough technology.
- Pre-sliced to save time in the kitchen.
- Supplied frozen, simply thaw & serve within 2 hrs. Helping you minimise waste and continue to maximise quality.
- The ideal gourmet burger bun for pubs, restaurants, or premium quick serve restaurants and burger
- Registered with the Vegan Society and Halal certified.
IngredientsWHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Vegetable Oils (Palm and Rapeseed), Yeast, Sugar, WHEAT Semolina, Salt, Fermented WHEAT Flour, WHEAT Gluten, Potato Flakes, Preservative (E282), Flour Treatment Agent (E300). For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS. May also contain sesame seeds.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
- Sesame seeds
Storage & Handling
Can be stored until the best before date if stored at -18oC or below. Once thawed, store in a cool dry place in a sealed bag and use within 4 days. Do not store defrosted products at chilled temperatures as this will accelerate staling. DO NOT REFREEZE ONCE THAWED..
To thaw: Remove the packs required from the box and lie flat. Allow to thaw at room temperature for approx 1 hour. The cut surface may be toasted until golden brown.
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Shelf life (months)||12|
|Nutrition per 100g|
|Energy, kcal||259 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1096 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||1.58 g|
|Carbohydrate of which suga||3.5 g|