Seeded Brioche Bun
72 g weight per piece
A pre-sliced, glazed brioche bun, topped with sesame seeds, containing butter and free range egg for a superior flavour. Approximately 4.5 inches in diameter. The best-selling gourmet burger bun in the UK is a Brioche Bun. Perfect for pubs, restaurants, or premium quick serve restaurants and burger outlets.
- Soft and spongy burger buns produced using our signature sponge and dough technology.
- Pre-sliced to save time in the kitchen.
- Supplied frozen, simply thaw & serve within 1 hr. Helping you minimise waste and continue to maximise quality.
- The ideal gourmet burger bun for pubs, restaurants, or premium quick serve restaurants and burger
- Vegetarian and Halal certified.
IngredientsWHEAT Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Free Range EGG, Yeast, Unsalted Butter (MILK) (3%), Sugar, SESAME SEEDS (2.0%), Glaze (Water, Vegetable Protein, Sunflower Seed Oil, Dextrose, Maltodextrins, Maize Starch), Salt, Skimmed MILK Powder, Emulsifier (E472e), Flour Treatment Agent (E300).For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS.
- Sesame seeds
- Cereals containing gluten
Storage & Handling
Can be stored until the best before date if stored at -18oC or below. Once defrosted, store in a cool dry place in a sealed bag and use within 2 days. Do not store defrosted products at chilled temperatures as this will accelerate staling.DO NOT REFREEZE ONCE DEFROSTED.
To defrost: remove the packs required from the box and lie flat. Allow to defrost at room temperature for approximately 1 hour.
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Shelf life (months)||12|
|Nutrition per 100g|
|Energy, kcal||270 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1137 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||2.6 g|
|Carbohydrate of which suga||5.3 g|