5” Soft Floured Bap
89 g weight per piece
An even softer, white floured bap. Fully baked and fully slices, approximately 5 inches in diameter and topped with flour for a classic finish. The perfect multi-purpose soft floured bap for quick serve restaurants, cafes, fast food outlets, takeaway, and burger vans.
- Product consistency is integral to an outlet’s offer – we manufacture our products using specially indented pans and trays to give a consistent shape and size
- Pre-sliced to save time in the kitchen.
- Supplied frozen, simply thaw & serve within 1 hr. Helping you minimise waste and continue to maximise quality.
- The ideal classic fast food soft floured bap for quick serve restaurants, cafes, fast food outlets, burger vans and takeaways.
- Registered with the Vegan Society and Halal certified.
IngredientsWHEAT Flour (Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Sugar, Yeast, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Salt, Emulsifiers (E472e, E471), Preservative (E282), Flour Treatment Agent (E300).For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS. May also contain sesame seeds.
- Cereals containing gluten
May contain traces of:
- Sesame seeds
Storage & Handling
Can be stored until the best before date if stored at -18oC or below. Once defrosted, store in a cool dry place in a sealed bag and use within 4 days. Do not store defrosted products at chilled temperatures, as this will accelerate staling. DO NOT REFREEZE ONCE DEFROSTED.
To defrost: remove the packs required from the box and lie flat. Allow to defrost at room temperature for approximately 1 hour.
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Shelf life (months)||12|
|Nutrition per 100g|
|Energy, kcal||259 kcal|
|Energy, kJ||1090 kJ|
|Fat of which is saturated acids||1.2 g|
|Carbohydrate of which suga||5.7 g|